Community post

Discussion

Bled for 2 days and suddenly stopped

I am currently actually 15 dpo but had started my period late Friday night right before bed. I bled fairly normally on Saturday and Sunday. I woke up Monday morning (today) to no blood on my pad and I've not bled at all today. So my period was only 2 days and I am always around 5-6 days with spotting at the end. This is the first time I've ever had a 2 day period in my life. I just tested this evening and I thought I saw a faint positive but I can't be sure. I had just peed an hour beforehand though. Also, in addition to absolutely no bleeding all day, I've been very crampy all day with lower back pains. So I'm thoroughly confused as to why I'm very crampy with lower back pain and NO blood. I will test again in the morning but seriously - what the heck is going on?!? Anyone else with this experience or thoughts???

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My period has recently become 1-2 days when it used to be around 4. Similar symptoms - cramps, Headaches etc and then no blood after very light first 2 days. but bfn every month. I googled and periods can suddenly change due to anxiety / stress so I'm going to start a yoga and mindfulness course next week. Don't know if it'll do anything but I'm willing to try anything plus it sounds nice. It'd be good to get out of the ttc headspace for an hour each week! Sorry I can't be any more help. ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo