Community post

Discussion

Trying to Conceive - Research Participants Needed

Hi there,

My name is Rachel, and I am working on a research project and dissertation in conjunction with the University of Copenhagen, to be conducted in the Greater Baltimore Area, Maryland.

I am seeking female participants for a study on the lived experience of trying to conceive.

I am hoping to speak with women who are trying to conceive and/or experiencing issues with fertility, who are in the Greater Baltimore Area, and who would be willing to share their experiences, for example, self-perception, coping mechanisms, treatment strategies, ability to access assisted reproductive technologies, etc.

I am hoping to speak to women of all socio-cultural statuses, for example, race, ethnicity, relationship status, education, age, sexuality, religion etc.

All research is confidential, and all participants will be made anonymous.

If this sounds like something that you might be interested in please contact me and we can discuss further the project, and your participation within it.

There is no compensation for participating in this research project. However, as the aim of the project is to better understand the lived experience of trying to conceive, participation, I hope, will lead to a better understanding of fertility complications, and access to treatment, and thus may be able to help others, directly or indirectly, who are affected by the same issues. The study is also a chance to express your opinions and to have your experiences told.

If you, or someone you know, may be interested in participating in this study please respond to this thread or email at qrj591@alumni.ku.dk

Note: If you are not in the Greater Baltimore Area, but interested in participation please still get in touch, as I would also be interested in email or phone communication.

I look forward to hearing form you.

Kind regards,

Rachel.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi
I am in South Africa and would be willing to participate via email. You can contact me at susan.mia.kruger@gmail.com
We've been ttc for 2 years, gone through 1 failed iui, and then decided to go the natural route instead. Achieved a pregnancy in November but it ended in a mc at 8 weeks, so back on the ttc road once again. Committed to the natural route, so only diet, exercise, life style adjustments, etc for us.
Contact me if you want my participation.
Regards
Susan

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo