Community post

Discussion

Positive ovulation test today!!! Same boat?!?

Hey ladies! This is my fourth month ttc. I got my positive ovulation test today! My cycle is longer usually 30-32 days so I know I need to use the tests. I have bumped my game up this month lost ten pounds and have been taking the reproductive health vitamin from first response and I feel excited about this month!! I have also been eating compleatly paleo the last month as well has my husband. And he has been taking zinc. We had sex last night and will again tonight and tomorrow!! I'm so excited! A little about me I am 23 he is 28 we have been married for six months and we are both so so excited to start our family!! Anyone in the same boat! Let's encourage each other!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello! I have just started trying as well. My husband and I have been married for 9 months, we are both excited to try. I haven't done any OPK do you recommend??? my cycles are average 26 days.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo