Community post

Discussion

My body is being hostile.

So my last cycle, I got to day 16, got a positive OPK for once, and DTD. That night, bad cramping (worse than any menstrual cramps I've had in years) and some spotting, and the next day my period started again. I started using OPK on CD 9. So now I'm on CD 14 and I keep.getting.positives. I had one negative. (And yes, I know what qualifies as a positive; they're all equal to/darker than control line. At night!) Noooo I'm not doing any more tests!

It's just kind of like doing something over and over, expecting it to change, and it doesn't. Four years later and all our friends have kids now; we don't. I never thought it would be the major stressor of our marriage. All of the pills, him confessing he feels like a failure, my MIL telling him to have a kid with another woman... I'm ready to chuck everything out the window.

Why do we do this to ourselves?

User Image

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oh my God,, i am sorry girl, dont know what to say but what a horrible MIL! If i were you i would punch her on the face, because having baby is about sperm and egg, about two people, a man and woman. You can't blame a woman for not getting pregnant easily because maybe it's the man who has a problem

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo