Community post

Discussion

Fertility aides. Conceive plus lubricant and menstrul cup.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried using a menstrul cup and/ or conceive plus lubricant when ttc and what their results were. We've only been ttc two months, but I'm impatient and want a baby yesterday so I'm trying these two things together to boost my chances. Any thoughts, experiences, BFPs, etc.? Thank you ladies!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi
a couple of months ago, my period was 3 wks late, didnt think about pregnancy at all at the time as i was real busy. By time I made a doc appointment my af arrived. But it was a strange period! last month I decided to used preseed and cups. Im pretty sure one of my tubes is blocked, no joy last month, but considering the strange period/lateness the month before, im pretty sure last month was my dodgey tube side. Have tried preseed and cups again this month, Yesterday 5dpo I had some spotting, today 6dpo, I have more spotting but heavier... pink, but not enough to call even a light period as its not on pantiliner (sorry if tmi!!) just when I wipe! I have shooting cramp pains that end at my knee every now and then. I don't know if this will be my month as its been over 4 yrs ttc, but im pretty sure Ill use the preseed for a bit, the cups ... I find them a bit hard getting it in just right, and a bit messy, and a bit of a passion killer... but we have a laugh about it. I'll tey the cups for a few months anyway but I hear good stuff about preseed (think conceive plus is the same thin??) and its easy to use so I will defo contine with that! good luck with your trying!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo