Community post

Discussion

nervously awaiting 12 weeks.....

View Full Post

Hello!

I'm about 5 weeks right now and have suffered 3 losses in the past 2 years. Two at 6 weeks and one AF 12 weeks. Anxiously waiting on my first ultrasound and still checking (and obsessing over ) my temps. Anyone else in this same boat? Maybe we can reassure each other during this nervous "limbo" period?

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Well we saw the heartbeat and it was awesome, got a few pictures and she said it looks good, we have a doctor apt Monday . I am so freakin nervous still , its so awful but I am so scared!!! still. my husband is my rock but its so hard not to think the worst still, I will be 8 weeks sunday . how are you doing?

10 years ago

That's so exciting!!! Congrats! !! My appointment is tomorrow. Trying to keep cool until then.

10 years ago • Post starter

how exciting! keep me posted I will be thinking of you! xx

10 years ago

4 more weeks of stress for you! I think I'm 6 weeks today but I could be off a day or two. I didn't chart or anything during the beginning of this month because we were starting fertity treatments next cycle so I was taking a break. Hopefully we see a heartbeat tomorrow and then I have 6 weeks of stress left! I've been trying to stay calm by not thinking about it and believing DH when he says everything is fine this time. Seems like guys have an easier time staying calm when it comes to this stuff but they have no idea what it does to your mind!

How did everything going? Thinking of you xx

10 years ago

The baby measured 6 weeks and had a heart rate of 128 bpm!!!!

YAY! so exciting!!!! xx Congrats ! So happy for you! lets try to relax . LOL

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

I just stumbled on your thread. I am 6 weeks along and very nervous to reach the 12 week mark. My doctor's appointment is in 2 1/2 weeks. I am trying to stay busy until then, but it's hard.

I hope you are both doing well.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm doing well... same boat! Trying to relax! I have another 2 weeks until my next ultrasound as well. It's going to be tough. Have you had a loss before?

This is my first pregnancy. I have never had a loss. I'm nervous because they are so common. It is better to stay positive though! I'm just trying to plan a lot of fun things to do over the next two weeks. It's a relief to see other people in the same boat. It makes me feel less crazy.

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo