Community post

Discussion

nervously awaiting 12 weeks.....

Hello!

I'm about 5 weeks right now and have suffered 3 losses in the past 2 years. Two at 6 weeks and one AF 12 weeks. Anxiously waiting on my first ultrasound and still checking (and obsessing over ) my temps. Anyone else in this same boat? Maybe we can reassure each other during this nervous "limbo" period?

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 44 Replies | Last Page

I am pregnant about 7 weeks and 3 days, I have anxiety and I am soooo nervous about a MC before 12 weeks . I read all these stories and I cant enjoy this at all. its so sad to me, I keep taking tests and I check my boobs, I just am a mess!!! I go for the first US on Friday at 430pm!

10 years ago

Yes me too. I can't enjoy it either. I'm so nervous anytime I use the bathroom that there will be blood! Every little cramp I freak out. I keep checking to make sure my BBS still hurt too! My ultrasound isn't until Monday and I will only be 6 weeks so not even sure if they will see anything. That will drive me crazy having to wait even longer. Its a horrible experience being so nervous like this.

10 years ago • Post starter

I will have mine on Friday , I too get so nervous when going to the bathroom or if I feel a twinge or heaviness in my belly. My husband and I are trying to decide if I should go back on Celexa , I was on it when I find out I was pregnant but tapered off around 3 in !/2 weeks. I am a mess now and saw my therapist and my OB called to say if I think I need to be back on it I better, there are risks but say they don't want me like this everyday? what do you think? I know I cant live like this , I am just torn and so scared all the time

10 years ago

I think that if you feel you absolutely need it then take it as long as your doctor says its OK. The first 12 weeks are nerve wracking so we both really just need to calm down. Lol. The thing is, if we were to have a miscarraihe there is nothing we can do anyway. Have you had a loss before?

No I have never, this is the first time I m pregnant, we did fertility treatments that did not work, this was natural and a shocking big surprise! We are so nervous and I am trying not to get too excited from what I read, the first 12 weeks are unknown!

10 years ago

Congrats on your surprise! We were about to start fertility treatments after CD one and 2 years TTC and I had an hsg, waited on CD one and it never came! I hope we both have sticky, healthy babies!!!

yes! keep me posted and take care, sticky babies and lots of hugs xx

10 years ago

I've been having dull cramps since last night. Called my doctor and was told that's normal. Don't know what to think. Let me know what happens at your ultrasound today!!! Fingers crossed for you!

I will! I am so nervous, I did have pulling and stuff the other day they said it was normal and it was from the uterus stretching,ligaments etc. So you are ok fingers crossed ! I will keep you in my thoughts xx :)

10 years ago

So how'd it go?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo