Community post

Discussion

Ovary Pain 3DPO

My DH and I have been trying for a month, and this is my second cycle that we've tried. We've been using the Shettle's Method for a little boy first. I've been using the app Ovia, and according to my calendar I was supposed to ovulate on the first of the month. We were going to BD the day before and the day of my ovulation. But my body decided to surprise me so I ovulated a day early. So we BD the day of and the day after my ovulation. I was wondering is pregnancy possible? And as of right now, 3DPO my right ovary is hurting like when I'm getting ready for ovulation, and I've never had pain like this. I know implantation is impossible right now, but I was just wondering could pregnancy be possible and is the pain related to ovulation and I'm just now experiencing it? Or am I just going crazy? Thanks!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Pregnancy is possible, just do not lose hope and take a pregnancy test after a week or two. Crossed fingers for you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo