Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Margie_M- That is awesome! Hopefully we get BFP's together or can at least tell each other to wait in the 2WW when we really want to test early. I would be due Apr. 22 if this month works out.

CJ'smommy!

User Image

8 years ago

bjohnson and Margie-Good luck! I will only be a few days behind you. I think I will O around the following sunday

Cjsmommy-congrats!!! great news!

AFM-baseline scan went great! Got the green light for IUI cycle #4. so I will start 2.5mg Femara tomorrow (3-7) then midcycle scan next Friday morning at 8am. Trigger sometime after that. this will be the first time we do Trigger shot and midcycle scan. Hopefully it leads to a BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Congrats Cj'smommy!!!

AFM: I feel my coming. I am dreading it so much :( I guess it's time for me to move to the May 2016 Forum ????

to you all and hope you guys get your this month!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Cj'sMommy: Congratulations!! So glad someone here got a BFP!!

dsinha: I will probably move with you... but as soon as she comes we can get onto the next O!

No AF for me yet, but according to my app, she's due tomorrow. I'm almost to that point of running to the restroom to check and see every few minutes. I knew this was a screwy month with the strange CBFM readings so I expected as much, buuuut... I couldn't help myself and tested this morning with a FRER... BFN. I'm thinking that's a pretty good answer at roughly 12 DPO and a day til AF. All of my symptoms could count as PMS. I'm going to go ahead and count myself out this month but good luck to the rest of you!!!

8 years ago

Thanks for all of the well wishes ladies!
Hope that af does not reveal herself this month

8 years ago

Yay, CJ'smommy! Hopefully we get plenty more April babies on this thread!

kmksmd: Welcome! I'm new, too. Your cycle is a few days ahead of mine... any symptoms or implantation bleeding?

dsinha / SheRiskers: Did show for you ladies? I hope not!

AFM, I did ovulate on CD16 so I'm 3 DPO now. My LP is almost always 11 days but I wasn't tracking BBT the last 2 months after my MC so I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.. I'll probably test on 11 DPO depending on symptoms. Right now, I'm feeling pretty positive because our timing this month was awesome! :D

User Image

8 years ago

Well AF is due today and she hasn't showed yet... it's not super uncommon for me to be +/- a day though. I had AF like cramps that lasted for about a half hour this morning. I threw some pain meds in my pocket thinking I'd need them later in the day but so far I haven't felt anything more! I usually spot for 2 days before the arrives so I'm still waiting on that too. If she's going to come, I wish she'd just hurry so I could get onto the next cycle!!!

Hoping for more BFP stories from you ladies shortly!!

8 years ago

No signs of yet. My last cycle was 28 days and I am cd 30 today. So not sure when will start. Counting the hours like SheRiskers.

I am charting my bbt so I thought the temp dip might help. This morning it got stuck right on the cover line temp, I think I am probably out and joined the May forum just in case but will keep lurking here for a bit.

purelex and thanks for asking!

to all!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies - I have moved over from the march forum just now. I realized (yes, just now) that I actually belong in the April forum. If I get pg this cycle, i'll be due mid april I suppose. so here I am...

I haven't read every previous post yet. I hope everyone is doing ok. I know the 2ww is tough. actually, torture.
But hang in there!

AFM - I will ovulate tomorrow. I am getting my 3rd and last IUI tomorrow. If it doesn't work, I think I have to consider IVF. So I am remaining hopeful, fingers crossed, praying, good karma, good thoughts - I'll take it all! And I will send it all your way too!

8 years ago

hi ladies - I have moved over from the march forum just now. I realized (yes, just now) that I actually belong in the April forum. If I get pg this cycle, i'll be due mid april I suppose. so here I am...

I haven't read every previous post yet. I hope everyone is doing ok. I know the 2ww is tough. actually, torture.
But hang in there!

AFM - I will ovulate tomorrow. I am getting my 3rd and last IUI tomorrow. If it doesn't work, I think I have to consider IVF. So I am remaining hopeful, fingers crossed, praying, good karma, good thoughts - I'll take it all! And I will send it all your way too!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo