Community post

Discussion

Cold sores

I am TTC for the first time, I woke up 9dpo with two huge coldsores. for some reason this made me think I may be pregnant ( maybe the hormone changes caused the coldsores). I took a FRER and got a faint positive. Today, 10dpo I have got a BFP on another FRER and a cheapy test (both faint). Anyone else notice coldsores, I developed another one this morning so now have three!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Just off to the side of this, we had a story in the local paper about a man who kissed his new baby when he had coldsores. It made the baby really, really ill, so if you have them don't kiss your newborn (I'm sure yours will be long gone then but it is a warning I have never heard)

10 years ago

Well, cold sores often show themselves when the immune system is compromised and maybe becoming ill! PREGANANY also causes a drop in the imune sysytem this is why some.women get colds or sore throats as a symptom...

Mill

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo