Community post

Discussion

Ttc after miscarriage

I am just wondering if anyone has been through same thing as me.... I found out I was pregnant on the 3rd jan 2014 but then unfortunately miscarried on the 10th jan 2014, I was 6 weeks pregnant.
I then got my period on the 10th feb 2014 which lasted 6 days. I am now on day 15 of my cycle(24th feb 2014)
I went for a pee and notice some white/clear discharge so I am hoping that means I am ovulating or about to ovulate....
My question really is can I get pregnant again that early from a miscarriage? Me and my other half have been having intercourse every few days so I am hoping I will end up pregnant again.

Thank you :)

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes, you can get pregnant again. If the pregnancy is lost early your body kinda just picks up where it left off. I've seen people go on to having a healthy pregnancy right after a miscarriage.

I was pregnant in November and lost that pregnancy at 5 1/2 weeks. Two weeks later I had ewcm and 9 days after that I found out I was pregnant again. Unfortunately I lost that pregnancy as well. My doctor advised me to wait two cycles before TTC again.

User Image

10 years ago

It seems like people who have miscarried miscarry again the 2nd time they get pregnant, in a way I feel like I should of waited till I had my 2nd period because I am going to be devastated if I miscarry again(twice in a row) but unfortunately we have been trying to get pregnant again so if I do end up pregnant this month fingers crossed it all goes well!

Thank you so much for your reply, really means a lot! And good luck to you Aswell! X

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo