Community post

Discussion

New and a little lost....

Hi everyone,

I just joined and im a little lost on here haha! We are trying to TTC #2 - #1 was a complete suprise so i wasnt symptom spotting or tracking days. This time round is like the first time for me :) We are in the 3rd cycle and im currently 12dpo with a BFN this morning ....boooo! Would be lovely to chat to some others in the same boat the TWW can be pretty lonely! :)

Ali

19 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I'm October. My patner Scott and I are trying for our first together. (both have other children ). I find it quite tough too and lonely, think more people should reply not just read and move on after all we are all here for the same reason. I pop on almost every day so happy to chat xx ,

10 years ago

Hi October, thanks for replying.
Its nice to chat to people in the same boat. I find the whole thing quite stressful at times haha! The TWW drives me crazy each month. My husband has 3 children from his first marriage and we have a 5yr old of our own. She was a complete surprise, we had only been married a few months and were not TTC at that point so I wasnt symptom watching or checking dates etc and didnt find out I was expecting until I was 7.5 weeks! So much easier haha! We had an ectopic back in August last year (thankfully I didnt need surgery and was treated with methotrexate) and we are now on our 3rd cycle of TTC again. Im currently 13DPO but I think Im out this month. Still, they say practice makes perfect How long have you been trying?
Alice

10 years ago • Post starter

Yep, im out this month lol

This site is definately helpful but can be lonely at times if you don't already know everyone! I love to chat! Message me if you ever need anything....

Mill

10 years ago

Thank you

Hi Ali
I'm Sy and TTC #2 also after 4 years
Much like you the first time seemed so easy wasn't tracking or charting was pg by second month
I'm currently 2dpo I've dtd leading up to on and after Ov. Having twinges in my ovary area but fear they are all in my head!?!
to us all and need a buddy in this so will add you if that's ok
Sy x

10 years ago

Hi!! TTC #2. My son is almost 2 and a half years old. We tried for 3 months for him then stumbled across preseed and bam! PG after the first use! So of course this time we used it again (twice!) and nothing. I don't get it!:-(

User Image

10 years ago

welcome AF;-( maybe next time...

User Image

10 years ago

Here we go again, cycle day 11 just coming up to the 2ww!
Here begins the crazy symptom spotting ( no matter how much I try not to) lol! Baby dust to us all! Xx

I have heard loads about preseed... Is it worth a shot? X

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo