Community post

Discussion

Moving On and Up

Hello Ladies,

My husband and I have been trying for our second baby off and on again for the past 3 years, we have been met with an Ectopic, Chemical pregnancy, and then just not being able to get pregnant. Sufice to say this has been a frustrating and tiresome road...

We were able to get pregnant with out first baby (after 5 miscarriages) throught the help of Fertility Centers of New England. I got a hysteroscopy, they scraped some stuff off my wall and voila I carried a perfectly healthy baby boy to term.

Now I am going back in two weeks to see the same doctor and HOPING for a similiar result. I have resolved that this month I will NOT mark the days I have had intercourse, check an OPK, or even think about the possibility of getting pregnant, and to be completely honest... I feel relieved. I have been able to enjoy my work more and even start on some projects for work and and try to get some grants for a new position with in my department. I think this is exactly what I needed.

So here is to all you ladies in my situation. We will get what we want eventually but for right now, this woman is going to stop obsessing.

Best of luck!

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Wishing you the best and thanks for having the courage to post and share. Your post was therapeutic for me and I am sure others as well. Most wishes and baby dust to you!!

8 years ago

So I stopped trying and... I am now pregnant! !holy cow, not trying really foes work people.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

That's incredible and so inspiring! Did you see doctor and have anything done or was it purely not trying? I may give this a shot! Xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo