Community post

Discussion

Highs no peaks on cbfm

Hi. I've been we've been TTC since we got married in September 2011 with no joy. We started using the cbfm about 8 months ago as I was worried I was not ovulating properly I discovered I ovulate late in my cycle around day 20. I've always achieved peak on my cycles. However this month I have had 9_highs this month and now on CD 26 still no peak.

Has anyone experienced this? I know the cbfm is supposed to do this when its getting to know you (even though I was lucky and got a peak first month) it should mostly definitely know me by now.

Any help would be appreciated (I am a newbie here)

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

According to my doctor, it's not unusual for a healthy woman to occasionally have an annovulatory cycle. It may be that you haven't ov'd this cycle but if so, don't worry about it.. Fingers crossed for next month xx

10 years ago

Thanks for your reply :-) hate being in limbo x

10 years ago • Post starter

For anyone that comes across this post in the future looking for answers. It turns out I am pregnant :-) got 10th high in a row and tested with a frer it's a BFP X

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo