Community post

Discussion

New to site and trying for baby #1

Hello All,

I am new to this site and me and my Fiance are TTC. We have been trying to conceive naturally for a few months now. I have a question, but first let me fill you in a little. I have a pretty regular cycle about 32 days, I do however get those times where AF is late but not often. I usually ovulate on cycle day 19, I know this by charting and by pre- ovulation pains/CM.

Last month we BD only twice during my "fertile window" which was Jan 25 and 27. Cycle day 19 was the 30th. I know you can ovulate earlier some months or later, we are Feb 22 and AF should have came Feb 12th. That would make me 10 days late. Well, here's the question: for the past 5-6 days I've been having lower abdominal pains/other parts of my belly as well. I've also felt really bloated for the same amount of time and felt tired.

During AF I do get slight pains, but not like this. I feel like this can be a sign I am pregnant? I do not have any other common signs like: swollen/tender breasts or nausea/frequent urination. I have not taking a HPT yet. What do you ladies think, am I just conjuring up silly ideas or do you think this could me our month??

Any advice is welcome! :)

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

No, not silly. I would take a pregnancy test. With my first I had no symptoms except for 3 tiny drops of blood and it didn't slow me down one bit

Welcome to the site :)

10 years ago

Thanks! @opalfoxy for the welcoming. I think I'll test Mon with FMU. It's nice to know that there are other woman with little to no signs of pregnancy, but end up being prego. Really hoping that's the case for me, trying not to think about it too much. Hoping for my BFP!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo