Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Brain

Just this morning I POAS and got a BFP!! This was our first attempt at baby #2, so I was not expecting it at all. As excited as I've been at the thought of TTC, when I saw the result today, I found myself feeling a little uneasy. This feeling really caught me off guard. I'm not sure if it's because it happened so quickly for us (last time, it took 5 months) or what. Perhaps it's because I'm concerned about how the new addition will change my current relationship with my 2yo DD. I know this is what I want and am excited to get back into the whole pregnancy watch, planning the announcement, etc. Have any other mothers of 2+ children ever experienced any feelings like this, even when you've had the baby itch for almost a year?

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Pretty sure every single mother ever had felt like that! It's very normal to worry about adding to your family and the dynamics changing!
When number 2 was a week old, it seriously felt like she had been part of our family forever. And what attention number 1 lost, was made up for by his new play mate. Now at 3 & 5 I am so glad they have each other. Siblings have such an amazing bond and it's beautiful to see them together!!
Congratulations :)

<a href=

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo