Community post

Discussion

BBT Question

I posted this as a question earlier but didn't get any responses...so I'm trying again in the forum.

My temps are normally at 96.7 degrees. Around the time I think I ovulated (due to cm and opks) the temp went up to 97.2 and has stayed there. I think I am currently 8 dpo.

1) Is that enough of a temp spike?
2) Is my temp staying at 97.2 a sign of possible pregnancy?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there. Do you have a chart you want to put a link on here for? I work in celcius so have a hard time translating the temps. Visualising it on a chart makes a HUGE difference. If you chart online it will usually be able to tell you if and when you ovulated.

If you are 8dpo then your chart won't be able to tell you if you are pregnant. I find my temperature usually stays high right up until the day before AF arrives. In fact it usually goes up a bit more in the last few days of the cycle. It is only after you miss your period that you can really look at it and say "hey, the temps are still high, I am pregnant!"

How long have you been TTCing for? Have you done BBT charting in previous cycles?

10 years ago

Thanks! We have not been preventing a pregnancy for over a year but this would be the first cycle we have actually "tried". This is also the first time I have done charting. I missed a few days due to being sick and out of town but other than that they were pretty consistent temps before ovulation...and continue to be consistent now...just higher.

Tonight I just started having frequent urination...like 2xs an hour :p It is crazy!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo