Community post

Discussion

I think I am just in denial

11 dpo , I though I would go get a test just to see , I have been really energetic and happy for the past few weeks so I thought why not , maybe I should go get a test just to see, BAD IDEA , I saw every possible baby item or magazine cover about babies on the way to grab a test off the shelf and I bought two because I know its early . I haven't tested since November when we had a blue dye test say positive only to be crushed as we went to get our confirmation test done at the doctor's office. We have tried for so long and I know others have tried longer (5 years ) But its to the point I sneak to take the test because I can't stand the look my husband gets when he think of that possibility . I know I drive him completely crazy with it . I have taken every pill and vitamin I can . I am going to try new supplements next month to add to my metformin. Sometimes I could just walk away and stop wanting a child , but that never happens , I am just so stubborn ! I don't really know who to talk to because my mother suffered from fertility problems for 10 years before she had me and they had actually adopted two kids prior to the pregnancy. I really would LOVE to adopt but I don't know if we would qualify for it , or be able to afford it . Just need some one who understands it all !

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I will keep you and family in my prayers. I suffered a miscarriage a couple of years ago. I thought that it would never happen. I watched my friends start families but it just seemed out of reach for me. Two years ago I became pregnant. I am proud to say I am a mother to a healthy little boy. I say this because you keep the faith and before you know it you will be pregnant. I wish you luck and keep that positive attitude.

Mrs.Chase

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo