Community post

Discussion

Confirmed positive and terrified of childbirth :(

Pregnant & terrified of childbirth so bad that i can't be happy and honestly wondering if this is a good thing :( so scared, have loving partner who already has two kids from previous relationship, so I feel so alone.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have had 2 children, both vaginally. When I looked down at my 8.5 month pregnant belly, I got very scared!!! Well my lil man came into this world & it was what doctors may call difficult, but even in the hardest moments after delivery I knew I would do it all again. It's amazing that a woman's body is programmed for this event so well & responds to its needs! We spent 4 days in hospital & were both just fine :) My 2nd son was a bigger boy & I went in so relaxed & ready he was here in less than 10 minutes with 3 pushes! We stayed 24hrs. & again I swore I would do it all again....even without an epidural!! Childbirth is really a beautiful experience. I understand how scary it can be too...I was scared! The beauty & joy of bringing life to the world really does overwhelm any other feelings when you deliver, at least it did for me & many of my momma friends. I would suggest you talk to a doula, midwife, or someone who can tell you about how your body will work during the big event. it helps to know how your body will give you what you need when you need it. I wish you much love & happiness with your growing family.!!!

MandMsMomma

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo