Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC #1 anyone else???

Hello, I was just checking around this website, I'm new here and just joined last night. I noticed a lot of dates seem pretty old, is there anyone else currently in 2014 over 40 TTC?? I'm 45 TTC our first child. My DH has 2 from his previous marriage. Currently I'm 14dpo and nervous as all heck to test!!! DH purchased tests today and I'm planning on testing either tomorrow or sunday... each time I go to bathroom I hold my breath hoping af isn't here!!

I looked into these forums to read up on information and be around ppl who just get what and how you feel.... currently ppl around me don't really know DH and I are TTC because of how reactions are, the comments are that this part of my life is over! My moms extremely excited and supportive....

Wishing for

25 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Hi Dawn0329,

Welcome and many blessings to you and your DH, I am 39 and me and my DH have been TTC our 3rd child. This was our 8 MO TTC and I am 7 DPO. Our oldest is 15 yrs... So far we have been trying naturally (no fertility drugs) . I know it takes time and I am trying to be patient to see a BFP. All in all I wish you guys luck :)

10 years ago

Thank you mati88. So far were trying naturally too, I've been researching online and reading on here about fertility drugs. I'm trying to be patient too and hoping I'm not too old to do this.....it's been nice seeing a lot of people that have had success. I wish you lots of luck too!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm 46 TTC 1st & widowed - attempting with donor sperm. Peri menopausal but hoping :)

10 years ago

Just turned 48 and trying to conceive with new hubby. Have 4 children from previous marriage last one when I was 39. Everything I've read says ts probably impossible but trying anyway.

10 years ago

I'm 40 and ttc baby number two. I don't care what people think, since people having babies at 40 plus quite often happens now! I'd like twins (I'm not fussy :) )

10 years ago

Same here, I don't care what people around me think either.....I hear more and more of people having kids in their 40's.... and I'm fine with multiples, whatever I'm blessed with....not fussy here either :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi!!! We are trying to conceive also! On clomid 100 and 5 days po! Have 3 children from a previous marriage, but really want one with my dh!

10 years ago

Hi there,

Your not alone I am 43-44 in may... TTC our Rainbow baby.

children from previous marriage... re- married 20012 to the love of my life. Had mc in 2011...

Came off POP (cerazette/cerelle) Jan 29th for 1st month of TTC.
No luck this month as just had AF 15dpo, but was happy to have AF and know everything was normal.

looking forward to trying next month.

Good luck! xx

10 years ago

Hello eveyone, I'm 40 and ttc i just got my bloob work back which was good. But my AMH results was low .23.
I was just wondering is there anyone else ttc with low AMH.

10 years ago

Hi and welcome,

I'm 43 and i am currently 6 weeks pregnant, fingers crossed all goes well, i have a scan booked for two weeks time, after two miscarriages i am praying all is well. i hope your journey is a successful one xx
Jo

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo