Community post

Discussion

ridiculous cycle... thought af arrived, cd 31 now cd 32

Just venting...

CD29 lightpink spotting only on tp when i wiped (sorry tmi) am only.
CD30 brown spotting am only.
CD31 was sure af had arrived bled bright red in the morning/am only. According to my chart this was 10dpo? But rest of the day NOTHING/no more bleeding?? Only brown spotting in afternoon.. also had a bbt temp rise, just thought it was a one off, the usual temps i get during af.

However.....
CD31 TODAY - NOTHING?? (NO AF??)
& another temp spike?? Mild dull ache in uterus, bad hayfever, and headache (normal for af)

Seriously just over it.... not stressed, just confused?? and wanting this cycle to get on with it.

Thanks for listening

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry CD32 today & according to my chart 11dpo?!

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

8 years ago • Post starter

Update - CD 35 according to my chart this is 13dpo have the usual af cramping but no af as yet, i assume the next day or so till af arrives?! (BFN yesterday CD 34)

8 years ago • Post starter

Sometimes our bodies really like to mess with us dont they!!

A BFN yesterday at 12dpo doesnt mean much, being on sites lkie this we get used to seeing all these BFPs at 9, 10, 11 or 12 dpo that is what we begin to expect, however in reality, the most common time to get a BFP is 13.6dpo. So not having a positive at 12dpo is not the end yet!!
Its not over till AF shows

<a href=

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo