Community post

Discussion

Brown discharge from ovulation until period. Anyone else?

Since stopping Ortho Tri-Cyclen a few years ago, I have had brown discharge (with some red sometimes) starting at ovulation and lasting until my period starts. I have maybe 5-7 days a month where i have NO brown or red discharge.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Get this checked out.

It could be something hormonal or it could be a cyst. I get some spotting and I have a cyst. It is not as frequent or as regular as yours. Mine is usually before ovulation, though this month seemed to come after.

Some cysts can (very rarely) turn out to be more suspicious, so don't avoid this. I know it is tempting to ignore it when it becomes 'normal'. xxx

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

I do have a cyst, it is on my right ovary.

My OB/GYN has kind of dismissed me about it before, saying "It's normal" but since it has been years... I should probably get a second opinion! Thanks!

10 years ago • Post starter

I have been ttc for 19 months. I had the same problem with spotting after ovulation until period. I have done all the basic work up and did 3 months if clomid with progesterone suppositories to help. Although I did not conceive, the spotting stopped. We just started seeing a RE and says I have an ovulatory dysfunction. So I am continuing the progesterone until starting femara. My first obgyn blew me off as well, so I went and saw another doc in the same practice and she was the one who put me on clomid. So definitely get a second opinion! Best of luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo