Community post

Discussion

TWW misery

Does anyone else feel utterly miserable during this time? I am getting mega obsessive. It's ridiculous. It's only month one of trying and I'm 11 dpo but I've done three hpts in the two week wait so far - all negative - and I'm feeling so unhappy. I've managed to convince myself that every twinge, cramp, sneeze, headache and tiredness is pregnancy-related. Even my husband is getting sick of me talking about it ("it'll happen when it happens"). How do you all stop yourselves from obsessing? How can I stop thinking about it all the time?!!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am feeling the EXACT SAME way!! This is my first month TTC as well. I don't know how some women do this for years! I am mostly scared to be out this month because that means that I am most likely certifiably insane for convincing myself that all these "symptoms" are pregnancy related. If I'm not preggers then what do I even begin looking for next time if I felt so sure of myself this time?! If you find anything that helps, please let me know :) I wish you all the luck and lots of baby dust!

8 years ago

Hi Ashley, good luck to you too. I don't know how people can do this for years either. A friend of mine took 7 months to get pregnant and I remember at the time thinking she was crazy obsessive. Now I know why. I'll let you know if I figure out how to deal with the wait. Short of switching my brain off, I'm out of ideas!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo