Community post

Discussion

16dpo low hcg

So I have never posted on a board before but I really need some insight. I'm 29 and I just had my first miscarriage April 14th with a d&c. Doctor told us to wait 2 weeks after and try on the next cycle. I take 5mg leterozole cd3-7. Well I just got a positive hpt @ 14 dpo the day aunt flow should have shown. The next morning using the same test and first morning urine it said negative. Had blood drawn today and hcg was only 17. I should be 4 weeks 3 days today. I also did a hpt that measures 25 and there was a faint positive. I've heard of people having low hcg levels but this low? I've also had a chemical the month before I conceived the first time and I'm scared that this may be the case this month. I go to my fertility doctor tomorrow so they can check the blood work again. Anyone been in a similar situation and everything turn out fine?

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo