Community post

Discussion

I KNEW IT!!!!

PREGGO!!!!
Pee test Tuesday the 18th, confirmed with bloodwork that afternoon.... Doc said my hormone levels were on the low side of normal, but I am still very early here, not even five weeks! Trying to have confidence in my body's ability to grow this healthy peanut! I have had cramping for about ten days now... And my nipples are mad bumpy and tender! Due October 28! Best of luck to all of you!
Xo Mariah

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Congrats! I am waiting to find out if I am Prego. If so I will be due Oct. 29th. I took a test yesterday still a BFN so I am going to wait till Sunday to test again.

10 years ago

Hi ladies congratulations on your BFP mariah papaya! And good luck babyrHopes! Lots of baby dust to you!!

I just got my BFP yesterday and again today with FMU very excited! Got my doctor appointment with Hubby to confirm today!!

Xxxx

10 years ago

Congrats Princesca! Hope your appt goes great! So exciting! Is this your first? It's our first and I am frreaking out! So excited but nervous too! Good luck!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you mariah_papaya. Definitely confirmed with another test and now have midwife appointment in 2 weeks! Yes this is my first super excited!! Don't think it has properly sunk in though. Hubby has had permanent grin on his face for past 2 days!! My due date is 30th October xx

10 years ago

Hi everyone...I just got a BFP this morning!!! I knew something was different as my temps have been high and I just didn't feel like I was getting AF. I've had a chemical pregnancy in the past though so I'm trying not to get too excited in case it all goes away again but fingers crossed and congrats to you all...EDD is Nov 2nd. x

10 years ago

Congrats ladies, reading your posts has brought tears to my eyes, I am trying also for many years wont give up! all off the best and enjoy being pampered! mwahz

10 years ago

Congrats ladies, reading your posts has brought tears to my eyes, I am trying also for many years wont give up! all off the best and enjoy being pampered! mwahz

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo