Community post

Discussion

Anybody have an arcuate/bicornuate uterus?

For those of you ladies who have an arcuate or bicornuate uterus:
I did an HSG last month and the gynecologist and radiologist told me I have an arcuate (between arcuate and bicornuate) uterus. But he didn't really tell me anything else or what that means in case I get a BFP.
I did get a BFP last week but that turned out to be a CP. So in preparation for another BFP (I hope soon)...what did you do when you got your BFP? Did your ob/gyn want to see you straight away? Were you on special monitoring? Is there any advice you can give me in general? What should I expect?

DH (33) & Me (31) TTC since Sept. 2013 Jan. 2014 - (Mar 2014) Jun. 2015 - CP

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't know if this helps any but my mom has a bicornuate uterus. She has had three children (I was the first) she has had a lot of trouble with it though which i will not exaggerate about. the left side of the uterus in her is smaller than the right side causing any baby growing inside to be squashed. I was in the left side and my younger sister was in the left side...both of us were born preemie, weighing 4lbs 3oz and 4lbs 15oz. my brother was in the roomier right side and was born full term. :) all of us are healthy and i'm trying for my own baby right now! the BEST of luck to you...hope this helps some...

8 years ago

Hey Pippyh,

Thanks so much for your reply. That does help. It means I'm in for an adventure and I do hope all would go well if I get a BFP. But it can be done and that gives me some hope but also quite some things to think about.

I wish you the best of luck as well, I hope get your BFP really soon. Take care and

DH (33) & Me (31) TTC since Sept. 2013 Jan. 2014 - (Mar 2014) Jun. 2015 - CP

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo