Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Texasgirl13, YAY! That makes it really real!!

TXkadams, it should say on each listing what the trial includes. It's very rare to find a free IVF like AFOLIA, but they do pop up. A lot of the studies are just trying a different stim and just cover the cost of the meds or are adding a procedure like endometrial scraping or something -- but that's still sometimes a very significant savings. And, of course, there are some that don't give you anything but the joy of letting them use you as a guinea pig.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I tried to apply for a few trials and soon realized it's hard to find a free procedure. It was hard to find many in the United States at all but maybe I'm not very good at searching...

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Does it say on the AFOLIA listing that it is paying for the IVF? I re-scanned it and didn't see that, but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong spot.

10 years ago

You know, I just looked up my PURSUE study and it doesn't say anywhere on there that it includes a free cycle. But it totally did. Plus a discounted FET.

So maybe it doesn't say that information on the website page after all. Honestly, I never read them very carefully because I don't qualify for anything due to my age.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I think the code for paying or not may be in the inclusion criteria. The two studies I've contacted so far (that didn't have funds to pay for the IVF) have said something like: women undergoing IVF blah blah blah in the inclusion criteria. I am assuming that that means they aren't going to pay for it. Maybe if they don't say that then it's worth contacting them.

lvlolo, let us know if you apply for the AFOLIA listing if it is offering funds or not. It's not in my state, so I'm not applying.

10 years ago

Ugh. I'm driving myself crazy looking at pictures of pregnancy tests. I think my line is an evap - there are tons of pictures just like it on here that all seem to have been evaps.

10 years ago

Call your regular doc he can do a prego test!

Stress not helping breathe you are the calm cool collected one of us nut jobs lol

10 years ago

How many dpo are you? When can you get a blood or a FRER?

10 years ago

Texasgirl, LOL! love that.

10 years ago

Good luck essemkay..I hope it is a positive for you!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo