Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Well Miracle... I am here! :P Let the conceptions begin!

10 years ago

I'm 11dpiui and feeling out. This was our first iui in February and we did it natural. I'm on progesterone suppositories and am not a fan. Hoping IUI works because I'm scared of ivf but will do what we need to. Thought I'd join this board since I've been talking a little in the fen board but since I think I'm out thought is say hi here.

10 years ago

Kace and Flobearâ?¦. thanks for coming inâ?¦ I'm hoping you guys actually DO NOT GET AF!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Yeah me too. I have so many symptoms this time its driving me crazy! I'm only 5dpiui so I still have a long way to go in my BFP. My beta is scheduled for March 3 and AF is due the 1 or 2.... man this is difficult. Probably because I know this is my last IUI. Have alot of $ to raise before I can try for IVF... maybe I won't need it! :P

FX for all of us!

flobear- keep your head up! You aren't out yet.

10 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm out for February...on to March!

10 years ago

I'm here... Last month was my first IUI! BIG NEGATIVE! went to the doctor yesterday for blood work and ultrasound and started my leptrozole yesterday. Go back on the 27th to check my follicles! We will see. You know what the bad part about this I'm already dreading the two week wait!!! UGH!:-)

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Amanda- you started really early this month! Are you sure???

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Tcmc- how many follies did you have?
I start letrozole today. They told me to take it CD3 thru CD7

User Image

Hey Amanda, sorry to see AF came!! :(
Good luck this cycle!

User Image

Thanks for the support ladies.

We did natural this round, if there is a next round it will be more intense. What has everyone done for iui so far? Clomid? Injections? How many ultrasounds per cycle? I've not yet had an ultrasound yet so I'm curious.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo