Community post

Discussion

UGH going crazy - could this be early pregnancy?

I have been trying not to obsess about this but I just can't seem to help it! My husband and I have been trying for a few months now but last month I had a polyp removed that was apparently keeping me from getting pregnant. So this is actually our first real month of trying since it's the first real month of an actual shot!

I started my last period on May 29th and usually have about 31 day cycles. I ovulated on Friday the 19th, I believe, so I'm about 10 dpo.

I could have been imagining it but on and off since about day 5-6 dpo, I've had symptoms.

5-6 dpo - AF type cramps on and off
7 dpo - heartburn and slightly sore boobs and more CM than usual - took a test against my better judgement and BFN of course
8 dpo - heartburn! - took yet another test against my better judgement and again BFN
9 dpo - did NOT take a test today and boobs were having stabbing pains when laying down to go to sleep last night
10 dpo - slightly sore boobs but nothing else. No cramping, no nothing. According to my normal period cycles, I am supposed to start today but so far nada. I have not taken a test yet and am TRYING to wait until tomorrow morning...

Thoughts?!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You are like my best friend this moment in time!!
I am obsessing and I cant help it. I am 8 dpo and have cramps, my boobs have doubled in size(slight exaggeration)I also am getting let down sensation..
I have done tests and held it up to the light.. It is bringing me down. You are not alone and i'm glad I am not alone!
maybe this is our lucky month ;-)

8 years ago

It's very nice to know I'm not alone in my obsession and frustration! I an almost positive I ovulated late this month from a test. I think I ovulated on the 22nd, so that only makes me 9 dpo today. So we're right on track together! I've promised myself no more tests until Friday. We'll see how it goes. Keep me updated and good luck!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo