Community post

Discussion

Advice on how to deal with new pregnancy after a loss?

I have taken 4 preg test today and all come back positive. I had a miscarriage over xmas 2013 and Im abit worried that i will be very paranoid and not be able to enjoy this pregnancy because of fears of something going wrong again :s

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Oh I am so sorry. Just try to relax. Oh I know, easier said than done. I had a miscarriage last month and I have been feeling pregnancy pains, so I am excited, scared, not even sure. Just keep up on how you are feeling and call your dr if anything seems off. I know myself, and I will probably be this way, like if I notice anything like how I felt last month, I had a horrible headache the day before I started bleeding, so I think if that were to happen again, I would go see my dr. You already know stress isn't good for the baby, so just try to enjoy it and take care of yourself. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! XOXO

10 years ago

Thank you very much. I am trying to just put it to the back of my mind for now but its so hard. Last time it happened, I had no warning. I just went to the toilet and had some bleeding. Everything stopped for 4-5 days after that and had tests and all seemed fine and then it started again out of no where and pregressed from there until finally finally 10 days later :( I couldnt sleep last night :( I kept my parter up all night tossing and turning and just couldnt relax :( And when i finally fell asleep for 5mins I had a horrible dream that I was bleeding :( I cant get it out of my mind :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo