Community post

Discussion

9 DPO Sings?

My husband and I have been trying for our second child for a few months now. I am 9 dpo and I am having hot flashes and cravings for taco bell ( which I normally cant stand but maybe once every few months) and yet my breast aren't very painful to the touch they full heavy, and sore at times ( not constantly) and I have these weird sharp pains in them at times too. The sorness feels like its down to my chest bone. I have had mild cramping off and on for a few day. Also have been having back pain and soreness and a few small break outs on my face. Not sure if these could be early pregnancy signs? Help?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am not far behind you! Today I am actually 9 DPO and I am feeling the same way however my cramping stopped this morning and normally with AF cramping I cramp right until the day she arrives! I also have been craving cabbage and berries and the thought of chocolate repulses me. I am trying so hard to wait and not get my hopes up as this is only my second month ttc. Def keep us updated and GL

10 years ago

I totally understand. I am in the same boat. After 2 months of getting my hopes up and taking tons on pt and getting that negative :/ I am really wanting to wait till the day my period should be due. I should have my period between 23-25 of this month so hoping it doesn't come! The waiting is the hardest part. What makes me nervous is that my breast aren't really sore at all, just those few pains and that's really it today. I will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us! Hoping its our month!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, im back there again. 7 DPO again, and yes, feeling like crap again... Had bad cramping yesterday, sore boobs.... Not due AF till 1st March though... And BFN this morning... Though it is too early to be testing!

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo