Community post

Discussion

11 DPO Brown Tinged CM

Hi All ... Any 11 dpo's out there... what are your symptoms... just about an hour ago my 3 days of mild cramps stopped and had a swirl of brown in sticky cm... negative HPT this am.... Super exhausted, and a mess of other symptoms... I have only been off the pill for 3 months soo I am just getting back into the swing of normal PMS vs. Pregnancy Signs...

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi! Im 11 dpo today and Ive had cramps and aches in my hips and legs for the last 2 days. Im a POAS addict and I think I saw a line on 8 dpo, but I might be wrong. I think I have line eyes, as I think I see a super duper faint shde/line on every cheapie I take. Today I had some spotting (tmi) with both fresh and some cloths. Hoping implant is "late" and that I can get a bfp in a couple of days.

I have to mention that I had a devastating MC in late november and this is my first real cycle. I Oed on cd 20, so Im still not quite back on track.

What kind of hpt are you using?

PS: I hate waiting.

10 years ago

Hi There!!

I had the oddest cm discharge this month... never expereienced this before... after the ewcm its been sticky and opaque and yesterday I think was implantation as I had cramps for about 4 days. Dreams are driving me nuts tho... I keep waking up and feel like I was not resting at all... my poor husband ... he had been a trooper

I am using the dollar store cheapies and I have BFN without a doubt..

I am not going to test again until Saturday 14 dpo...the BFNs are just too disappointing. In January I had a cp whch was completely different then this month.

Also... probably a TMI... but my bbs are completely different just in the past 36 hours... darker, pain is minimal but always there which fx is a good sign!!

I am so glad to have someone to talk to... no one knows we are trying so it has been a lonely process..

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi There

Just checking in... any updates?

My BBs are so sore.. walking down stairs/ sleeping are terrible ... super tingly too... almost like little pins and needles ...

have been POAS every morning and every morning i get BFN... soo frustrating.

No more spotting just a little "snot-like" TMI sorry CM here and there... and constant have this feeling like I am "leaking" again TMI sorry...

constipation is super gone... like shocking gone... cramps gone... just bloated with pressure and hip and cervix? pain here and there...

I am driving myself crazzyy...

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo