Community post

Discussion

10dpo Lots of symptoms

So I'm 10dpo today. We have been trying for months. the symptoms started with bloating on February 1st i still have that today along with shooting pains in my breast, decreased appetite, very irritable and weepy, also my breast itch like crazy and I've develpoed small bumps on my areolas. Also about a week ago i got these really itchy raised red bumps on my chin, back arms and stomach they itch the most during the night. Areolas seem darker as well. I have fatigue and slight lower back aches. Af is due the 21st and I usually get really bad cramps when its coming but i only had slight cramps and some pulling and tugging. Oh and I've also been going to the bathroom a lot. Hope this is my month. When should i test?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sounds positive to me! You could possibly get a positive test today! Some people get faint positives at 9dpo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo