Community post

Discussion

15dpo bfn, no af

15dpo (CD28) bfn but no af & no af pains (usually have terrible cramps only dull aches/pinching) not sure when af due as i have irregular cycles due to pcos average lately has been 31 - 39 days so still early days... thinking im out this month though... just wanted to mention a few weird symptoms as of late...
13dpo (CD26) Thought i had a flat battery because the car wouldn't start... turns out i had it in drive instead of park
14dpo (CD 27) lost my sunglasses, went to lunch with DH borrowed a pair of his, got back to work and realised i had them.on my head, texted DH to say i found my sunglasses, turns out they were his (the same pair i just borrowed at lunch time)... that night got a mysterious rash/breakout on my chest/collarbone no known cause, only thing i did was use my normal toothpaste & mouthwash

The TWW makes you crazy stuff

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Oh.. as for today's 'regular' symptoms
Nothing much!
Mild Constipation (sorry tmi)
Dull abdomen ache
Headache (earlier)
& fatigue (usual before af) but no sore bbs?!

Still waiting for af or bfp

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

8 years ago • Post starter

16dpo bbt temp dip, af on her way just as suspected
Still no signs of af though..
Hayfever that's it.. & fatigue but thats normal for af arriving..

Im out has arrived @18dpo

Update - CD35 (22dpo but according to my chart I O'd late & am only 13dpo) Just because my body thinks its funny to play tricks on me! That bleed wasn't AF?! Am now CD 35 and still waiting ..... bfn yesterday at CD34 Im pretty sure af is around the corner though, bad uterus cramping!.. usual when af is coming..

Af officially arrived today CD37

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo