Community post

Discussion

CD 6.....

Okay I'm on CD 6 and AF is basically gone. So now I am just waiting on ovulation I should be using opks but I'm not because I don't ever want to feel pressured to have sex on certain days so I am just Going to BD when I get ewcm. I have been drinking green tea and apple cider vinegar since CD 1 and I will continue until after I think I have ovulated. I have an app on my phone that will also help me out with determining ovulation. Is there anyone on the same cd as me that would like to be my cycle buddy? I normally have a 28-30 day cycle.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey I wrote you a message and then I saw this post. I'll be your cycle buddy.. I'm on cd 5. I have to say I like the OPK. I see a repro endocrinologist and he said for me it's been dead accurate every time. I'm still not preg though and I'm going on cycle 8 so who the heck knows.. There are so many factors and I feel like I've done everything possible at this point. Lots of luck this cycle. I hope you get a BFP!!!

Jacks

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo