Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 145 Replies | Last Page

I got my results and the numbers are really good . They are much higher than when I had my chemical. I have to go again tomorrow after work

10 years ago • Post starter

With my cycles fluctuating do much I really don't know what to expect... Last cycle I ovulated on CD23 of 37 and I think the cycle before that was CD19 of 34. I'm going to start Vitex today so that may move up ovulation slightly. I will probably start testing around CD13 or 14.
My husband took a new contract at his job which he stays out of town during the week (4 hrs away) so it's unlikely we'll get much BDing done. Last cycle worked out okay because I got a positive OPK test on Tues afternoon so we rented a hotel room half way between us for the night, but I didn't plan on doing that month after month... This contract doesn't end until October so it might be a while before I get my BFP.

10 years ago

Awesome!! Glad to hear it.

10 years ago

Well that's ok, maybe your doctor can help or this medicine and you will be able to track ovulation better. I know it is a very frustrating process. I would ttc most times he is home so if you do ovulate like one or two days after he leaves, you still have active swimmers up there

I just wanted to tell you guys that you are awesome. :) I have been feeling down all day. This is our first month TTC and I haven't started any bbt charting, just used OPK and a calendar to keep track of my symptoms and cycle. I felt sooo certain I was feeling early preggers symptoms until I got a negative on the FRER today. It is only 11 dpo, but I feel out. I didn't know if I would be able to stay in the game like so many of you stronger women do.... but after reading the two of you supporting each other through your tww, I feel much better and much less like not getting a positive is the end of the world this month. :) For the first time all day, i smiled and thought: There is always next month! Now I just have to learn to chart the BBT and learn to read my temps the way you guys do! :)

10 years ago

ttcbaby:Thanks :) It is nice to have people to go to for advice and support through this process. Feel free to ask any questions you have! I have been tempting since July so I have a pretty good understanding of it. Just an FYI about the opk's, they will let you know the surge is coming in 24-48 hours so once you get a positive opk, keep ttc to conceive until a negative opk. And, yes there is always next month and you just prepare yourself for the next cycle!

This month we really just made sure that from CD 8-19 we BDd at least once a day. Lol. Twice a day when the OPK had two lines on CD 14. I didn't know about bbt or preseed or anything when I started, my regular doctor just suggested that I start keeping track of my cycles to make sure that I am ovulating. Four of the women in my family have had full hysterectomies by 35 due to fibroid issues and i am already showing signs of the same problems. :/

We usually just use saliva if we feel a need for lube... tmi, but is that bad for babymaking? I never really thought about all of this honestly. My son was a surprise when I was 18, no trying at all. Lol. I never thought I would have trouble until it was too late.

10 years ago

I would try to stay away from more than one time a day. The sperm need time to "restart" so if you are going more than one time a day, you aren't going to be getting as many active and ready swimmers. Also, my doctor always told me every other day is fine and then try everyday once a positive opk. Thats what we did this cycle and were successful :)

I would stick with using preseed. I have read some articles that say saliva may affect sperm count.

I will keep the every other day tip in mind. Thanks! Congrats on your success btw!

My FRER was neg this morning, but I swear I have symptoms. Now it is just a matter of being in my head and thinking i invented them :P The pain under my arms/bbs is definitely real, and not at all like pms pains. Either way, AF will either rear her ugly head in the next few days or maybe I will get really lucky and hit that BFP! I thought I was getting faint lines on the dip strips, but FRER was definitely BFN, so i think i was just seeing evap lines. I have never taken a pregnancy test except when i was a teenager and pregnant with my son. Those were BFP from the second i POAS. Lol.

Is my teeth hurting a symptom? They just feel sore, if that makes sense. If I tap them or they touch, they are sore. Maybe its something completely unrelated. -Reading too much into everything-

10 years ago

Don't stress yourself out over it, definitely will make it worse. It is hard for symptoms to come so fast because impantation takes 7-10 days and then a day or two for your body to recognize the pregnancy. Because you weren't tempting, you don't know exact day when AF will come. Just be patient and don't worry!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo