Community post

Discussion

10 days late neg test...unusual

Im new here but thought Id try anyway.
Some back story for you. Im 25, been TTC for 18 months with no luck. I have gone for tests and every things fine with me, levels are where they should be. Hubby won't go get tested.

Anyway onto my question. I am 10 days late, I am on a very regular 30 day cycle and I am never late, if I am its by a day and no more. I have light cramping, nothing as bad as usual AF cramps. Random bouts of nausea, combined with burping. My boobs don't hurt, they usually do before AF, theyre just itchy/burny. I have lower back aching, headaches, frequently peeing but not peeing much. Very soft cervix with it being mid height and creamy white CM, cervix is usually low and very hard before AF. Im tired but can't sleep, vivid dreams, restless legs. Bloated, and constantly hungry. Bloody boogers (lol) have had two nose bleeds in a matter of two days and a stuffy nose. I'll add that Ive never been on BC and I was previously stressed about trying and still not getting pregnant but we kinda stopped trying a few months ago because we decided we were gonna go on a trip in March. I realized after we had sex that it was a day before I ovulated so I wasn't stressed out at all. I took a test at 6 days late (period lasts 5 days so at this point I fully missed it) and also at 9 days late, both negative, not even a hint of a positive line. I feel pregnant, my gut says I am.

Any insight would be great, does it sound like I am? Im hoping to get a blood test this week but it takes forever with results and they can still be negative..
Thanks! <3

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Are you tracking your temps to chart ovulation? If not, you may have ovulated later than usual or could be experiencing an anovulatory cycle which is normal once or twice a year for most women. At 10 days late (with a typical 14 day leutal phase) you'd be 24dpo and the likelyhood of still getting negative tests is rather low.

How sure are you that you ovulated?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo