Community post

Discussion

11DPO feeling exhausted!!!

hey ladies

this is my first time posting and first time trying to conceive. i am taking my hat off to all those ladies that have been doing this for a long period of time. This is my first time and i cannot bare it!!! i have done two home pregnancy test yesterday at 10DPO with a first response and today at 11DPO with clear blue digital and both times BFN...... i feel like complete rubbish!!! the symptoms seem never ending yet with no happy results. i feel as though my mind is playing tricks on me but there's some symptoms the mind cannot create e.g. the hot flashes...... someone dump a bucket of water on me pleaseeee and the heavy swollen breasts..... i usually have two tiny mosquito bites on my chest that never enlarge during my cycle, two days ago hellooo boobies and hello aching back from constantly feeling like someone is hanging off my chest!!!

I found myself hysterical yesterday when i started feeling AF cramps then got the BFN......how on earth do you do this for months.....i want nothing more than to start a family but i cant cope with this. does it get easier or harder???

apologies for the negativity of this but i just needed to vent and to be honest i already feel a little bit better.
i wish all of you the best of luck and have my fingers crossed that you all get your BFP's!!!

sam

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey, I know just how you feel and don't worry you are far from alone! I've only been TTC for three months and only started charting and using this site in the last week so I'm a newbie too. I'm due AF tomorrow, will be devastating if it does happen as I really felt like there have been plenty symptoms this month, and this is really the first time I've felt like it could be my time. So I'm also wondering if it gets easier or harder!! This site is grest though, its suvh a support to know others out there feel the same. Xxx

10 years ago

You're definitely not alone!!
My first month TTC as well, and I am also wondering how people can do this for months and even years... It's nuts! I am exhausted, emotional, cranky, and have had migraines, cramps and sneezing fits since about 5dpo! If this is all psychosomatic (which I'm starting to suspect, after three negative HPTs)... Then I really have a helluva imagination. Good luck and here's hoping we get what we want :)
xoMariah

10 years ago

i cant agree more with both of you ladies!!! this website is absolutely amazing!!! i logged on for the first time yesterday and have a group of ladies keeping my positive even though i feel as though its just not my month......

in the last 24 hours i have kind of accepted the fact that if it doesnt happen then its not the end of the world although im sure i will still be extremely devastated.

i honestly dont think it does get easier i just think with time you know what to expect and know not to get your hopes up which is hard when its your first months.

Mariah i too have an amazing imagination if this isnt to be this month which is crazy because usually my imagination is non existent, how nice of it to show as such a crucial time just to throw a spanner in the works.

i wish the both of luck and hope you both have some sticky babies this month!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo