Community post

Discussion

October 2014 buddies?

View Full Post

Anyone who is due around October 2014 who wants to buddy up and chat about experiences and stuff throughout the months? :)

User Image

28 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 28 Replies | Last Page

Five weeks and two days(: M/C last month and DH was really feeling bad about my feeling being hurt every month, he said "Just relax this month so you won't be stressed & then next month I'll try my hardest to make you a momma again". So sweet, now here I am feeling really dumb for not just relaxing in the first place eight ttc months earlier!
-frequent urination
-bubbly guts
-getting tiered in the evenings( I'm ussually an owl. Lol)
-my joints feel like an old mans this tww
-AF is four days late which means she's come and gone without even a spot.
-cramping (pretty mild).

DH is so excited that our EDD is OCT.21 2014... A single day before his birthday(:

10 years ago

Im 5 weeks 4 days :)
Im due on 19th october :)
First midwife appointment is 3rd march so hopefully not long to wait for my early scan xx

10 years ago

I'm excited to read of so many pregnant ladies. Congratulations! I was wrong in my earlier post. I will be 5 weeks on Sunday. My first doctor's appointment is March 21st. I have to find a way to keep myself busy for the next month.

User Image

10 years ago

Happy - did they figure out about the ectopic or not? Is everything okay?

Daisie - sending you good vibes for 2 healthy babies! Congrats!

Congratulations to all you October mommas! Needing advice on how not to go absolutely mental waiting for the first ultrasound!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Due October 28th! Just confirmed with a blood test on Tuesday! I'm soooooo excited I can barely contain myself. I feel like a sponge soaking up information about pregnancy and babies!! I am trying to avoid all the negative stuff online and just keep watching, thinking, and listening to positive affirmations about my healthy little peanut!! I have had mild to moderate cramping for the past ten days or so, but as far as I can see that is a normal symptom. Wishing you all the best and let's keep in touch! Oh yeah, and CONGRATULATIONS!!

10 years ago

Thanks caramallow, I am 7w3 days today, I also had a miscarriage in June 3013 and it has taken us this long assisted at a fertility clinic to conceive. It has been a very tough journey for us. I just go to work and come home and lie in bed cuz I feel soooo sick and because I am so nervous for another loss. Ok congrats to everyone!

10 years ago

Hi Girls, congrats to everyone, exciting times ahead!!! My update is that it had my scan last Tuesday and everything is where it should be!! I'm super excited and I'm due another scan 11th March so can't wait to see that. Hope everyone has good news and new babies in Oct. I'm due Oct 16th :)

10 years ago

Hi all, ive done 3 tests today all 3 positive 2 superdrug and 1 predictor. Have a doctor appointment tomorrow to confirm. Super excited! EDD is 30th October

Congratulations to all those who got their BFP xxxx

10 years ago

Just found out yesterday that I'm preggo. Estimate I'm due on Halloween. Hoping for a baby girl.. But healthy will due

10 years ago

Hello! Congratulations to all of you!!! I found out I am pregnant nearly a week ago, I am 5 weeks. I believe and am due on oct 25th. I am scared stiff of the birth, being a nurse I think I know too much! Lol I have terrible breast pain, feeling more tired and weeing for England! :-) it's my first baby and my fiancé and I are beyond excited! Xxx

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo