Community post

Discussion

October 2014 buddies?

Anyone who is due around October 2014 who wants to buddy up and chat about experiences and stuff throughout the months? :)

User Image

28 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I'm due on Oct 16th!! Very early stages but yay super excited

10 years ago

Im due October 18th -20th (:

10 years ago

I'm due Oct 20th too! :)

Are you guys having any major symptoms yet? My boobs were sore the first few days but less so now. I'm hoping that's not a foreshadowing of something to come :/

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls, I've had a lot of cramps so when I went to the doc last thurs to confirm bfp she sent me to a&e in case I was having an ectopic pg. Hospital did blood and internal scan but couldn't see any thing as it's so early so kept me in over night to monitor me and did a second scan the next day, they could only see a 2mm dot! And still couldn't confirm where it was. I've now got to go back tues for more bloods and another scan so fingers and toes crossed :) besides that I've nausea & constipation. What about ye any symptoms???

10 years ago

I'm due oct 6. Going in on Tuesday for an u/s

10 years ago

Hello everyone! I just got a BFP today. I think I'm about 5 weeks. I still need to confirm with a doctor visit. My EDD is October 26th so I'm coming in at the tail end of this discussion board. Congratulations to you all and I hope for sticky beans.

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats and goodluck to everyone! 5w2d today. My nipples hurt so bad sometimes, it feels like someone is lighting them up with torches! haha

No morning sickness yet though, thank goodness. My first ultrasound is in 2 weeks at about 7 weeks - I cannot wait!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Went for 7 week u/s yesterday. Heartbeat at 142 for baby b and faint flicker for baby a. I went to accupunture today, and she took it up a notch. Nervous for baby a. We go back next Friday for a follow up, send good vibes please. Not feeling m/s, just feel sick all day.....how is everyone else doing??????

10 years ago

I'm due October 31st and am super nervous. This was our first cycle trying after a MC in November at 8w2d. It took us 18 mos to get preggo the first time

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago

Hi I'm due 28th October. Only symptoms I've had are feeling bloated & flatulence! Can't wait til I get my 1st scan x

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo