Community post

Discussion

cruel tww

Hi ladies I'm due for af tomorrow but wish it won't show just wanna know should I test just vote so I will decide whether to go for it or wait. .....im also feling pressure against my ribs an my stomach and no pms yet ......plzzzzzz help me out of this condition

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hello Saba123, i say if you don't get your af tomorrow and defiantly not by Monday then test...just watch because certain hpt's don't detect low hcg! I hope you get you BFP! Good luck!!!! I know it can be discouraging just don't get too down! I've been waiting for a month yet no AF and no BFP yet! So frustrating but i will try to remain in a place of love as i hope you do as well!

10 years ago

thanx for reply i will keep waiting ,,,,,,,,it kills and im noticing some weight loss instead of putting on some .....bit worried u must share your pregnancy test outcome n hey test now its too much to wait untill a month

10 years ago • Post starter

gutted its from feb to date i failed to conceive :( 8th month now
i just bought cb digital kit today im 8 day of my cycle and it shows low fertility ....have anyone used or using clear blue digital ovulation monitor
???in need of lots of support :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo