Community post

Discussion

Just Venting

So Hubby and I have been trying for over a year now and still no luck. PCOS is a HUGE downer. I am a fit person (could lose a little weight) that is very muscular and muscle weighs more than fat does, so I do not even look close to what I actually weigh. I am just really tired of the doctors telling me if I lose weight this problem would probably clear up enough for me to get pregnant. I have seen and know a lot of women bigger than me and seem to have no problem getting pregnant. I am just really fustrated and hurt as one of these women I know is trying for her 3rd and does not take that great of care of the 2 she already is blessed to have. All I can think of is when is my turn.

I know that I am not the only one that feels this way, I know that eventually it will be my turn, but it is getting more difficult to wait for my turn...

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Not trying to argue with doctors but I've recently had two obese women in my life get pregnant and give birth to their kids... And I've known extremely fit women to have problems conceiving...
Obviously we need to take care of ourselves and I'm not suggesting to be unhealthy but I don't think that would be the sole reason you're not getting pregnant.
Again, just my opinion... Keeping fingers crossed for you and you are in our prayers.

10 years ago

We've been trying for almost two years now with three miscarriages in those two years.... I definitely know how you feel. It's tough to have those "ITS NOT FAIR" feelings while also trying to stay positive.
You will eventually have your perfect child that is meant for you at the perfect time he/she is meant to arrive.
Still sucks waiting....

10 years ago

Thanks for your reply. I know that its not just the weight, I know that I have some hormone issues. I also know alot of women struggle and that is why a site such as this is so helpful, so everyone can share stories, experiences, fears, faith and so on. I am working on being positive and I know that eventually it will happen. Thank you again!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo