Community post

Discussion

5 weeks today...but I feel fine...what's wrong?

I am five weeks pregnant today and other than some fatigue and tender boobs and mood swingyiness (I'm angry! I'm sad! I'm angry! I'm sad!) I feel fine. I'm terrified that this means that something is wrong and convinced that when we go to our appointment in two weeks that there will only be bad news. I'd feel so much better if I felt worse! Please, someone, put my mind at ease! I don't know how I'm going to get through these next two weeks!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Awww!

Enjoy feeling nothing. It doesnt mean something is wrong and that ur bound for bad news in two weeks. I'm pregnant with baby #2 and tbh, if I didnt feel movements from him (?), I still wouldnt know I was pregnant. I dont have a single symptom. My moods are very level, not tired, nauseous or pukey. No cramping, pinches, pulls, bloating, blood or extra cm...nothing! Baby is perfectly fine and I'm enjoying feeling this way for as long as I can (which was the entire pregnancy with the first born). Seriously, dont stress it!! Enjoyyy!!! =))

10 years ago

I think the fatigue and the tender boobs should help put your mind at ease. There really isn't much more to be felt at 5 weeks :)

10 years ago

I'm at about 5 weeks as well and have the same symptoms as you -f eel fine otherwise. I agree with the other poster...let's just enjoy it ;)!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo