Community post

Discussion

newbie...looking for a cycle buddy

Hi new to the forum...we are ttc #4 we have 3 boys:) hence our last attempt at getting our girl. I am CD13 of a 27 day cycle .I'm thinking I will O on 15th. Currently not too many signs of it, no increase cm etc but we will see. So any other ladies on the same cycle.would love to know how your experience going:)

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

I'm CD16 and I think I O'd on the 10th (CD11). This is attempt #4 for us with three previous miscarriages. I'm SUPER hopeful this month! I've been using the OPK's which said my surge was on CD9 and the doctor prescribed progesterone to use from 3dpo until either a bfn or bfp!
My next cycle is set to start on February 25th and I'm hoping it turns out well for us. The waiting game is the worst part and the progesterone gives me phantom pregnancy symptoms so I won't know for sure until the HPT.

Hoping for a girl for you!!! How are you feeling now? Any signs of O?

10 years ago

Hi I'm currently at the beach in an attempt to forget about "baby girl dreams"....I'm on CD15 I think I O on CD 14 managed to dtd so will have to wait and see if we managed to get it right lol. I can imagine 2ww is terrible I'm expecting AF by 27th/28th.this being our 1cycle so will see how it goes as I have never conceived on our first cycle ttc. I'm excited :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Distractions are key and beach is a great one! Enjoy and we're on our way out to enjoy the day as well! I'll keep updating and I hope to hear from you too!

10 years ago

Enjoy:) and I'm looking forward to it:)

Hi how are you feeling? I'm not sure if I'm still fertile or not as I don't use opk's but cm still seems to have that EW appearance. But also feel like I might be getting a yeast infection:( I really hope not. Don't know If that will affect our " project" either. Guess I'm just waiting now 2.

Oh no! I hope it's not an infection!
Well I'm fully in the 2ww now and I think every twinge in my tummy is a good sign (even if it's not). I think my nipples are darker (even if they're not) and I just tend to psych myself out during this time.
I would say keep trying if you're not totally sure when you O'd but maybe call your dr if they're open tomorrow and if they're not, maybe ask the pharmacist if using yeast infection treatments can hurt your chances for this month??

10 years ago

Its not very bad yet, actually not even sure if it is one.I applied some cream which I used during pregnancies so I'm sure it should be ok.I think I'm 1dpo now. I usually don't get much in way of symptoms in early stages so not many signs to watch.I'm trying to not get my hopes up but arghhh saying it and doing it doesn't Always happen.

How's everything going for you? I know it's still early but any hopeful signs yet? I'm 99% sure I'm out of the race this month but I'm anxious to hear from you!

10 years ago

Hello:) how have you been? I'm very anxious as well and I have tried to prepare myself for AF...having so many AF symptoms,lotsa cramps and bloating. backache :( so I also feel like I'm pretty much out my expectations were just too high I guess after all I never conceived on first cycle. why are you thinking you out?

AF came this morning. Actually early. Super lame but on to next month!
Well, good luck next month if AF comes soon and let us know if she doesn't!!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo