Community post

Discussion

So disappointed..

I am 15 DPO today and 4 days last for AF, so I decided it would be a good time to test since I'm so late. When I took my test it was BFN but then again I took it at 8:34 PM after drinking allot of iced tea. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning and hopefully it'll be a BFP but I'm not giving up until AF shows or I get my BFP. I'm just very disappointed right now because it wasn't even a faint positive no matter how hard I looked, it was a flat BFN. Any thoughts or comments would be very welcome right now.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Im sorry seattlebust. I too am going through the same thing. 16dpo, cramping, fatigue and exhaustion, but still no af. Even went to Dr yesterday and took urine test and still negative. She said to wait five days and come back and do a blood test if still no af. Ive read that some woman just don't produce enough HCG to show on a HPT. Try waiting a week, if still no AF, go to dr and get a blood test. Hope this helps. Babydusttoyou......

10 years ago

I think I give up on HPT I had this issue with my first child, I took test after test and I never got a bfp for her even though I was about 6 weeks along. I'll definitely be going to the DR in a week if not af.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo