Community post

Discussion

Anyone get a bfp using instead softcups??

I've been ttc since a mmc last feb but with no luck

I've tried everything I can think of but with no success including preseed but this month I've tried the instead softcups and am currently in my tww

I would love to hear any success stories using the softcups or any suggestions to help concieve...

Hoping for that

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

First of all, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you are telling my story and my heart aches for you.
Just to give you some background....I have a 3 year old daughter and got pregnant in Jan 2013. I had a missed mc in April resulting in a D&C. Been ttc since early June 2013 with no luck. I tried clomid this cycle along with softcups and preseed (been using preeseed since we started trying again in June) thinking that this would finally be it! I am 17 DPO today but when I took a P test earlier in the week, it was negative. I am just waiting for AF.
I got pregnant right away with my daughter and the 2nd, so I am having a hard time understand why this is taking so long and wondering it will ever happen...but anyways....
I'm sorry I don't have a success story for you...but wanted you to know that you are not alone with what has happened. I know that I felt like my situation was not normal and I searched and search for my exact senario hoping it would give me answers...all we can do is give it to God. I'll keep you in my prayers...

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Prismaflite,

Thanks for the reply. So sorry for your loss also, very similar to me. I also have a 3yr old little boy & i had a mmc feb 2013 at 9wks. I also had to have a d&c. Have been ttc since april 2013 with no luck:-( i got pregnant with my son after a couple mths ttc but it did take 8mths on my last pregnancy...im also waiting on af, am due tomorrow.

Think i will visit my gp again & ask to try clomid & hope for the best.. i completely understand your frustration, im right there with you!!

Wishing you lots of luck & baby dust x

10 years ago • Post starter

Been TTC #3 for 18 months now and nothing yet. I have had 5 miscarriages before having my last son and he is now 6! I was curious about the softcups too. Hopefully somebody posts good news with them. At this point, I am willing to try anything. I never had a problem getting pregnant before, I just had a hard time carrying them. :( I have been on Vitex, Primrose Oil, using PreSeed, and using OPT's and still nothing. I did visit a physic and she saw green with a baby boy....so I hope maybe March is my month! Baby dust to all of you!

10 years ago

Well i just got my BFP so they seem to have worked for me!!!!

Trying for 12mths & first month using soft cups & preseed together i finally got a positive!!!!!

Congrats @Bellxx! I hope you don't mind me asking, but how long did you leave the softcups in after BDing?

10 years ago

Thanks AWolf091011!!

I left it in overnight between 8-10hrs!! I didnt find them uncomfortable at all, once it was in, i didnt feel it & i found them easy enough to take out!!

Congrats Bellxx! Good to know that the softcups work! You gave me a glimmer of hope! I'll try them again this month.

I'm so excited for you! Praying that you will have a sticky bean!

User Image

10 years ago

So I went to the store and picked up some softcups and last night was the first time using them. I left it in all night and will do the same thing tonight and tomorrow night. Some days I feel like a science experiment! Fingers crossed that they help me conceive this month! Good luck ladies!

10 years ago

Best of luck AWOLF!! Hopefully you'll get your

I used them with my DS, not sure if that is what did it, took 2 cycles but I figure it could hurt . I am planning on using them again in a couple months when we try for #2. Good luck and baby dust to all.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo