* Failing
* Desperate
* Obsessed
* Overthinking
* Impatient
* Scared
* Failure

Just a few words to describe my TTC journey :(

Seems to be happening for everyone around me, my best friend is 5 weeks, my other friend is 12 weeks with twins, another friend has a 12 day old and another has a 6 month old!!

Wish my body would hurry up and make us a baby!
Failing at TTC was not something I anticipated and its getting down :(

Any tips on staying calm? Forgetting about it and going with the flow?

PCOS mumma TTC since June 2013 Mummy to 1 and a precious daughter 18.08.04 14.06.10 praying for my

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't think there are any ways to calm down.. at least I haven't found any yet!! I guess I'm in the same boat as you :(

10 years ago

I know how you feel. I was so alone as I watched my friends start families. Than it finally happened. I was so overwhelmed. I told everyone but my joy was short lived. Not even three weeks had passed by I had a miscarriage. I had lost all hope. But, a year and half later I was pregnant with my son. He is now 2. I say this because even when we feel all hope is lost something amazing happens that reminds us hope is a wonderful thing. Keep your spirit high.

Mrs.Chase

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo