Community post

Discussion

Clomid Round 1 First Time User

View Full Post

Hi Ladies! Visited my OBGYN and he's put me on a round of 50mg Clomid cycle days 5-9. Any of you used Clomid before? Any advice/side effects/success stories/tips?

Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm CD 29, 9 DPO so I'll be starting Clomid next week. TTC my first child, 26 years old.

73600z0z30z10.png[/img][/url]

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 41 Replies | Last Page

fingers crossed!!!

10 years ago

okay so I tested both last night and this morning, both BFN :-(

I also had a temp dip this morning, but to be honest i barely slept a wink last night i was so anxious i kept tossing and turning. ugh this is so frustrating!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry :( it is very frustrating but the only thing you can do is prepare for the next cycle. Are you sure on your ovulation day? Maybe that's why AF hasn't shown

10 years ago

well i just got some light brown tinged cm when i wiped so I figure it could be two things, either implantation spotting or AF is late but on her way.

I also just checked my cervix and it's very high and very soft...weird.

Hmm what day did ovulate? Did you check your temp this morning?

10 years ago

I think I ovulated on Sunday feb 2nd, i had a temp spike the next day and has been above the cover line ever since. I did take my temp this morning and it dipped a bit so I'm guessing implantation or AF?

Have temps been hovering the line? Are you able to attach your chart?

10 years ago

No I can't attach it :-( but my lowest temp right before O day was 96.8...since then it's been above 97.5, highest being 98.34..

to be honest I think it's just AF on her way tomorrow...but I'm not too disappointed because I'm about the start clomid and I really wasn't planning on a bfp this cycle at all...

what cycle day are you?

Hello @iwannabeamommay I am on my second round of fertomid/clomid, currently on cd8 taking it cd5-9. Side effects I had last cycle were nausea and hot flushes. This cycle I am taking fertomid with preseed. I advice you try that too. Kmfx for a bfp this time around. to all of us.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi @ Brownstone thanks for replying! Did you take it PM or AM? I'm starting on PM, just a bit nervous, I tried preseed for the first time last cycle so will definitely try it again.

I'm also taking Natrol B Complex as my multivitamin. I was thinking of trying to drink more grapefruit juice this time around as well, heard that both pineapple and grapefruit aid in conception.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo