Community post

Discussion

TTC First child - over 30's

Anyone over 30 trying to conceive their first child want to chat?

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey! I'll be 30 in March, and TTC my first. Career came first throughout my 20's! We only just jumped on this bandwagon this month. It's incredibly exciting. Would love to have people to chat with, as I'm not living in my home province, so don't have much of a support network around me (and I work in an all-male environment, lol). Wishing you all the best, and feel free to message me anytime!!
xo Mariah

10 years ago

Hi there,

I was 31 last month and I'm coming to the end of mine and DH's first cycle.. 14dpo, BFNs since 11dpo so just waiting for af.

A bit of my history... Been using an implant for last 4 years, and had it removed in December. Got first af 14 Jan, and so far assuming 28 day cycle... Although no af so far, so may have to factor in a longer one!!

Would be great to have a TTC buddy ir two, to share the journey with! :-)

pleased to meet you,

Liz xx

10 years ago

Hi Liz and Mariah!

Im 31 and have been trying for AGES! just not working out for me so going through some fertility drugs at the moment but really wanted to chat to some ladies in there 30's to relate to.

I think i am 7dpo but i have pcos so i dont actually know when i ovulate! Its all guess work - Fingers crossed for another month!!

Where are you guys from?

Hazel x

10 years ago • Post starter

How are you guys getting on? New cycles?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo