Community post

Discussion

Faint BFP on 10dpiui - when should it go darker?

Hello!

I've been stalking this site for months (and been banned from it by my Wife during the TWW due to obsessing!!) We've been trying IUI with unknown donor sperm since October and saving every penny to do so, so you can imagine our surprise yesterday afternoon when we did POAS at 10dpiui to see a very faint line. After putting the image on here we got 93% of people saying it's positive (thank you for your help!!).

My question is - if I was to do a test 24 hours later with the same brand, would you expect it to be darker? I know I should wait a little longer but I just want to see that lovely line again!

Current symptoms (hopefully not in my mind like the failed months!) are very sore bbs and period like cramps to the point where I have to keep checking to see if my period started.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't know the answer -- but I am at ten days myself and feel "really pregnant".... My husband said "in seven years, I've never seen you so weird!!" Hahah. It's exciting and crazy. I would say for sure test again tomorrow! I haven't got a lot of experience with all this, but I have definitely seen others posting series pics of pee tests, clearly showing an increase :)
Wishing you all the luck! Add me if you want! xo

10 years ago

Oooh what symptoms have you got that are driving you crazy? When are you testing?

I used a clear blue digital last night and got 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' so I'm beyond excited as you can imagine. Lots of tears from me and the Wife!

I really hope this is your BFP month - keep me updated here when you test.

The main symptoms I had were very sore bbs, especially when laying on my side in bed and cramps like AF was coming since dpo9.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo